Hygge Designer Spaces LLP, is a registered company which provides modelling of designs and custom designs, modular kitchens and storage units, curated products to suit your floor plan and lifestyle under the brand name BEEHIVEHOMES.IN across India.
BeehiveHomes.in offers you a peace of mind Repair Warranty
While the Beehive home interior designers in Chennai are created with multiple quality checks at all stages , and we take utmost care to ensure our installations are free from Manufacturing & Material defects. In case of an unforeseen event of a service default , The Beehive Promise ensures your peace of mind with its effective Repair Warranty .All you have to do is to register a Service Request at along with the proof of complete payment and/ or a copy of the Handover Document signed on installation .
Brief Terms of Warranty Policy
1. The applicable repair warranty period commences from the date of purchase, delivery or installation whichever later, for each relevant Product (hereinafter defined) under the categories of Normal Household Use Only and Commercial Use Only. During the said applicable warranty period, BeehiveHomes.in (“hereinafter referred to as Beehive Homes, We, Us and Our”) will furnish without charge to repair the product specified under the warranty period due to defects in the material or supplied or procured or manufactured defects or faults subject to the terms and conditions hereunder.
2. This limited local warranty (“this warranty”) does not cover minor imperfections in products that meet design specifications or imperfections that do not materially alter functionality. We make no satisfaction guarantees, performance guarantees, risk free guarantees, error free guarantees, any express or implied warranties including but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose, performance, use or merchantability. Whether by statue, common law or otherwise are excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
3.Time shall not be of the essence as our services can be inadvertently affected by factors outside our control. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising out of delays, loss of use, etc, nevertheless, we shall make reasonable efforts to inform customer in the event where the service may exceed one (1) month of date of service request.
4. If the Product or a unit, consumables, part or subassembly requires repair, we may, at Our option and discretion, to repair it with an equivalent product, unit, consumables, part or subassembly that is new or refurbished. We will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged during service as our property, and the replacement part or product will become customer property. Repaired, replaced or exchanged part will continue to be under warranty for the remaining repair warranty period but for a period of not less than thirty (30) days.
5. We shall reserve the right to vary, modify or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
6. The defective parts thereof if covered under this warranty shall be repaired (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by us in our sole discretion free of charge. Save for personal injury and death caused by our own negligence and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the remedies in this warranty are your sole and exclusive remedies and our liability, howsoever arising out of, relating to or in connection with this warranty, shall not under any circumstances exceed the Product or parts purchase price.
7. BeehiveHomes.in decisions regarding all matters concerning this warranty shall be final and binding.
8. BeehiveHomes.in provides the repair warranty (hereinafter referred to as “Repair Warranty”) in respect of the following products :
THE BEEHIVE PROMISE
The following products or services governing under warranty Terms & Conditions
A. A Modular Systems - Modular Kitchens & Accessories, Home Interior, Wardrobes & Cabinets, Offices & Homes
Except as stated below, “BeehiveHomes.in warrants that the BeehiveHomes.in products supplied by Beehive homes.in to its customer (“Buyer”) will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service as defined in clause 8 from the date of supply and or installation of the product BeehiveHomes.in warrants components supplied by others to BeehiveHomes.in and incorporated into the BeehiveHomes.in products, Modular kitchens and Accessories, Home Interiors, Wardrobes, & Cabinets, Offices and Homes (including, where applicable, finishes applied to the product after manufacture) only to the extent of the express warranties made by the suppliers of such components. This limited warranty extends only to the initial end use purchaser of BeehiveHomes.in products (“End User”).
This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of parts or damage or loss resulting from misuse, accident, neglect, improper installation or maintenance. This limited warranty applies only with respect to BeehiveHomes.in products that have been installed, used and maintained strictly in accordance with the instructions and recommendations contained in terms of the product and services.
1) Warranty shall not be applicable on any components installed as part of the modular systems which are not supplied by BeehiveHomes.in
2) In no event shall BeehiveHomes.in liability under any contract or arrangement shall exceed in any manner the value of the products sold or supplied
3) Warranty shall not be applicable if any of the modular systems or any part has been moved from the original place of installation without prior approval of BeehiveHomes.in
4) The terms and conditions of this warranty are subject to change without any notice and at the discretion of BeehiveHomes.in
5) The customer maximum remedy under this warranty would be the repair and replacement of any defective part or component
6) The warranty is void in case the modular systems is installed, tampered, repaired or serviced by a person other than BeehiveHomes.in authorised service representative if there is a failure to follow instructions in operation, misuse or negligence in use of modular systems
7) BeehiveHomes.in shall not be liable for any loss of revenue or profits, loss of use of equipment, or other consequential or incidental damages resulting from the use, installation, performance or failure of product. BeehiveHomes.in is not liable for any damages or physical injury arising out of improper use, modification, alteration, unauthorised use or poor maintenance of the modular systems.
8) The Terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this terms and conditions.
B. All other furniture
1. The warranty begins with the date of purchase as reported in the invoice.
2. BeehiveHomes.in must be notified of any defect and an opportunity to remedy it; any remedial work carried out by a third party will nullify this warranty.
3. The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, dents or scratches or usual deterioration that occurs during the course of regular use. Fading, knots opening, cracking and splitting due to normal expansion and contraction of wood on its reaction to climatic changes in its environment is deterioration expected over a period of time and are not covered in the warranty.
4. It requires that the product should not have been misused or handled carelessly and has not been wilfully damaged, neglected or used in abnormal conditions, fire, flood, weather, relocation, etc. For example, chairs should be used for sitting purpose and leaning back on its two legs can damage the furniture. Tables should not be used for standing or sitting on. Damages arising from any misuse, force or mishandling are not covered.
5. It requires that the product has not been modified, altered or transformed in any way.
6. Hardware malfunctioning that requires setting changes, such as that of drawer channels and hinges of doors, loosing of the screw, etc., are not covered in the warranty.
7. Drawers/doors may run tight or lose due to high variation in humidity and temperature in the surrounding atmosphere. These are not covered under warranty.
8. Appropriate maintenance must be carried out in accordance with BeehiveHomes.in’s care instructions. BeehiveHomes.in will not be responsible for any defects due to the application of any treatment product that is not recommended by BeehiveHomes.in.
9. If a part has to be replaced and that particular part is no longer available, BeehiveHomes.in reserve the right to use an alternative similar part.
10. Wood finishes and upholstery fabrics are not warranted as care as well as the environment in which it is used generally has more influence on the performance and life of the product.
11. These Limited Warranties provide coverage to the original purchaser and do not apply to rented or commercial uses.
12.. Damage caused by the carrier in-transit will be handled as per the norms of the carrier and insurance agency. Such damages should be notified on the same day as receipt of the goods and should be notified to the delivery agent at the time of delivery.
13. All furniture should be opened and checked for any defect/damage. Any such issue should be notified within 24 hours of receipt of goods. No claim after 24 hours will be considered. If the furniture is not going to be used for a long time, it is desirable that they should be opened and kept in a safe and cool place to avoid accidental and heat damage.
14. The return of goods in case of in-transit damage should be in the original packing received by the customer.
15. The cost of transportation of goods to be repaired or replaced is to be borne by the customer except for replacement due to in-transit damage notified if notified at the time of the delivery.
16. BeehiveHomes.in liability for any claim, whether based on breach of contract, negligence, infringement of any rights of any part or product liability, relating to the products shall not exceed the price paid for such parts.
17. Warranty does not include the following:
Glass items like shutters wherein warranty ceases at the time of acceptance of the product.
Scratches, dents, stains, wrinkles, colour-fading, weaning/beading of fabric/leather including other changes developed due to normal wear and tear of the products during the usage.
Fine hairline cracks, as they are part of the normal ageing process of wood veneers.
In modular furniture, alignment of workstations may get disturbed due to pulls and pressures subjected over a period of time.
Breakages/Damages on account of negligence, unintended usage, misuse, accident, any act of god, abuse, any agent like water/acid, etc coming in contact with wooden member/ leather, while shifting/transporting of the product from one place to another, etc.
Variation in grain/texture of wooden member, polish of wooden member which occur during the normal usage of the products.
18. BeehiveHomes.in shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this terms and conditions for the period that such failure or delay is
(a) Beyond the reasonable control of a party.
(b) Materially affects the performance of any of its obligations and
(c) Could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against, but
(d) Will not be excused for failure or delay resulting from only general economic conditions or other general market effects.
18.1 A force Majeure Event includes without limitation:
a. Strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes;
b. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
c. Civil commotion, riots, invasion, terrorist attacks or threat thereof, ware either declared or not, threat of preparation of war;
d. Impossibility of the use of transport include including motor vehicles, railways, shipping, aircraft or any other method of either private or public transportation;
e. Impossibility of the use of public or private communication networks;
f. Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions imposed by any government.
1.2 BeehiveHomes.in shall have the option to suspend or cancel obligation the unperformed without prejudice to BeehiveHomes.in right to payment in respect of any goods supplied or services rendered prior to such suspension or cancellation and without payment to you of any compensation whosoever for any direct or consequential loss you may suffer.
This warranty Does Not Cover:
(i) Any Product purchased outside India.
(ii) Damage, fault or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than Us, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those procured and or supplied by Us.
(iii) Damage, fault or failure due to causes beyond Our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, pests, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God.
(iv) Damage, fault or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, external antenna or local reception problems, structural problems of Your premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether wilful or not.
(v) Damage, fault or failure due to improper transportation, inappropriate storage conditions or materials, improper ventilation, reconfiguration of the Product, movement of the Product.
(vi) Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantle, relocation or removal.
(vii) Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic check-ups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
(viii) Products where the serial number is removed, defaced or made illegible, parallel imported sets, products purchased overseas or from non-authorised dealers or retailers, second hand sets, products sold “AS IS”, “REFURBISHED” or bearing similar notations.
(ix) Cosmetic defects, reduced or impaired functionality, reduced lifespan or limitations of Products which, in Our records indicate, are second hand, “Used”, “Refurbished”, “Open Set” or “Display Sets”.
(x) Any utilization of Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer intended the Product to be used. Any installation and/or modifications that prevents normal service. Any and all cases in which a reasonable manufacturer of such a product would not honour the warranty of the Product.
(xi) Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes. Expendable or lost items, such as, but not limited to cables, ear buds or head phones.
(xii) Consumables. Consumables are defined as any part or component of an expendable nature and/or any item that is designed to be consumed (wear out) during the life of the Product, regardless if it is consumer replaceable or not and whether such consumables originate from Us or not. Consumable items include without limitation, replacement parts, gas refills, refrigerant and other miscellaneous materials for the product, installation materials, which include without limitation, inlet/outlet hoses, insulation materials, copper piping, pvc piping and electrical wiring.
(xiii) Consequential losses and/or damages as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty. Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of Our services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered. You are responsible for creating backups of all Your data and software on a regular basis.
(xiv) Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
(xv) Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal or extreme operations.
(xvi) Warranty card is altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
We reserve the rights to charge the customer for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
(a) The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
i) Failure on the part of the customer to properly maintain any Goods; or
ii) Failure on the part of the customer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the BeehiveHomes.in; or
iii) Any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
iv) The continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
v) Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
(b) The warranty shall cease and BEEHIVEHOMES.IN shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without the BeehiveHomes.in consent.
(c) In respect of all claims BeehiveHomes.in shall not be liable to compensate the Client for any delay in either replacing or repairing the workmanship/Goods or in properly assessing the Client’s claim.
(d) For Goods not manufactured by BeehiveHomes.in, the warranty shall be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the Goods. BeehiveHomes.in shall not be bound by nor responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty given by the manufacturer of the Goods.